FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I have come across a good deal on an FN product, but it finally happened. Just waiting for Payhell to verify my new bank account and its all mine!!!

Last great deal was 2500 rounds of ammo that cost me about $1,200 for a black Scar 17!

Will have to get a new FN family picture when I get it...

Here is my old family pic..

FN.jpg

Now have another FNX45 and SBR'd/suppressed a PS90.

·
Premium Member
8,155 Posts
^^^^Simply put, that's not enough, you need more FN's^^^^

Reactions: roaddog359

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Helluva deal. Congrats!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Congrats, dude!

Glad you found a great swap :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
She has arrived. Only had her a few hours and already added an Aimpoint M4s, Eotech magnifier, M951, and a Geissele super scar trigger. First I had to clean her up and she was by far the filthy dirtiest little wore I have ever had to clean!!!!

WTF! Won't let me upload my pictures from photobucket.com or the tablet?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wow. $1700 is a good price. My gun shop has one for $2800, which is ridiculous.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I paid $2100 new for mine. Did you buy it new or used? If new, did was it with your LEO discount?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got it used. LEO Discount doesn't get you anything anymore. Bunch of the standard PS90's and 17's flooded the market and they were able to determine it was LEO's buying to resell so now you save like $50, if even, compared to civilian sales. Dont remember the cost of new 16, but LEO discount PS90's are close the $1,200 now.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Got it used. LEO Discount doesn't get you anything anymore. Bunch of the standard PS90's and 17's flooded the market and they were able to determine it was LEO's buying to resell so now you save like $50, if even, compared to civilian sales. Dont remember the cost of new 16, but LEO discount PS90's are close the $1,200 now.
The LE discount in my area is 10%.

·
Registered
432 Posts
If you don't mind a road trip north I picked mine up at a gun shop in Kirksville for 2400 last fall, which I considered a gotta have it now price.
Does your gun shop have any in stock? I wouldn't mind talking to them. I have an AK I'm interested in selling/trading.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts