FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
Always impressed with their quick shipping.

Reactions: Midwest Gun Works

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Always impressed with their quick shipping.
Yeah I think both Midway and Midwest are the quickest shippers. Input your CC, order confirmation, shipping confirmation, package(s) received. Some folks talk about how customer service over at FnH sucks and how long they wait for a part or something returned .... just buy the parts from Midwest and be done with it. Remove FnH from the equation if you can. Every order with Midwest has shipped fast and having spoke via tele a few times they're just nice folks.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
MGW rocks ! Countless orders over the last four of five years...Always prompt with fast shipping, great web site, email notifications, available if you have questions...a great stand up company !

·
Registered
643 Posts
They don't always have the parts in stock but when they do it's like MGW shipped the order before I place it, they arrive so quickly

·
Registered
643 Posts
Credit where credit is due: I ordered some obscure parts from MGM last night and they shipped already this afternoon in the height of Corona madness! I love a dependable partner

Reactions: akitainu

·
Registered
348 Posts
I recently ordered 2,000 rounds of 5.7x28 SS198 when everybody else was raising their prices.
MGW did not do this.
Not my first order with MWG and not my last.
Delivered it before I could make room for it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I recently ordered 2,000 rounds of 5.7x28 SS198 when everybody else was raising their prices.
MGW did not do this.
Not my first order with MWG and not my last.
Delivered it before I could make room for it.
Hell yes, MGW raised their prices! I used to get that case for $1,025 plus shipping. Now, they want $1,175 plus shipping. I have been on their notify when in stock list for a long time and the last two times they had cases in stock I passed which I deeply regret now. SS198LF is my favorite round.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts