FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there 1 gun that you are just fanatical about? That you like so much above all others?

Pretty much on all the forums, I'm known as the P99 fanatic. I've personally gotten 15 people to buy P99s - many without ever trying them before. I LOVE the P99 A/S in 9mm.

It's my alltime fav handgun.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am not the kind of person who is fanatical about any gun in general.
I don't collect guns, but I have a large collection :).

But, I gotta say that a Glock pistol in 9mm is my first choice for self protection. I carried a Glock 17 in Iraq. My Glocks never let me down, and never had any issues. Trust in your weapons is probably the most important quality I would get fanatical about.

I have a P22 that I like as well, except for it throwning the brass back into my face. I know is is a common problem with them.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Don't have one yet, but a Browning Hi Power, polished blue finish and walnut grips and ring hammer. 9mm of course.

Favorite one I own is my SA GI 1911A1. I polished the barrel hood and got a new ignition set that makes it look more like a series 70 colt than a WWII gun.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
GAU 17/A!!!!!!!! There is nothing like hosing THINGs down with 4000 rounds a minute. It always brings a smile to my face thinking about it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I love the FN PS90, Walther P99 and FN PBR.
And my friend was reading this topic and he like the Type 338 by Accuracy International.

·
Administrator
11,087 Posts
I would have to say my 9mm HK SD9 Tactical. Because at the moment, it is the one that I am most comfortable with.

In all the years that I have been firing, HK just seems to be as smooth as velvet.

Second would be my PS90.

However, if I were in Iraq, my answer would probably be different.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Iraq Ninja said:
I have a P22 that I like as well, except for it throwning the brass back into my face. I know is is a common problem with them.
You ever had on go behid your collar and give 2nd degree burn? I had a sqare blister for week on the back of my neck! :lol: It is a hoot to shoot though. I added another 200 rnds last night!

I have really grown to love my Beretta 92. It has only failed to fire one time and that round was a dud.

As far as a rifle goes I have a beater Chicom SKS. It will chew through the brass like a machine gun!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't really have a favorite.

I love my Kimber and XD because they're so enjoyable to shoot.
I love the history behind the Mosin M44 and the other WWI / WWII era guns I've got on my 'to buy' list.
I love my Savage 93 for being so cheap to shoot.

My friends say I'm turning into a gun whore, always looking for the next one even before having fully paid for the current one.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
sorry but i am a old army dog and I would love to own a actual M-4, even better if it was the navy version with full auto instead of 3 shot burst.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
1944 Underwood M1 Carbine

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok, I really like the XM8 purely on the concept and the sexy looks.

This pic may be a toy, but you get the point...

·
Registered
114 Posts

SAFN-49, simply the most elegant battle rifle ever created? :<>:

SMLE N°1 MkIII, stole my heart (especially the one with light coloured furniture, though not pictured here).

FN FAL, the right arm of the free world, need i say more?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts