FN Herstal Firearms banner

If being burglarized what "one" firearm would you pick

$1 Suppressor cleaner!

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Dirty_Harry 
#1 ·
The other day I was getting some carbon out of my 556 suppressor and my buddy couldn't believe what I was using and how well it worked. I never put much thought in it, but I imagine a lot of people would like to know of this wonder device....Baby Bottle Brush...Don't get the one's that are expensive or the one's that don't have brushes at both ends. The big brush is perfect for the inside of the suppressor while the little brush is perfect for the area where the suppressor mounts to the host. I always go to the Dollar Tree to get replacements. On there website you have to order 30, I guess you are a company you could get you logo printed on them and sell them for $5.99.

Bulk Angel of Mine Baby Bottle Brushes, 10¾" at DollarTree.com

Transparency Plastic

PS: Yes I have the pink one.....Thats all they had at the time...

See less See more
#6 ·
Whatever works!!! My 50/50 Dip I use for my SS Sparrow will blind them and kill them slowly from lead acetate poisoning..I can go to the Hospital and watch them slowly, painfully, kick the ducket..

No, for real, inside the house it is my Benelli M1014 with a mix of buck shot 7+1in the chamber and 1 ghost loaded. 72 .33 cal. Lead balls coming at someone's AZZ!!!

#10 ·
Anyone use an ultrasonic cleaner to clean one???

#14 ·
I still like the handgun as a home defense tool. Very easy to move around. My MP45 is my bedside gun, but honestly as well as I shoot my FNS 9, it will soon be. 17 rounds is pretty cool and the sights are alot quicker for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.