FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting together an AR pistol with a SIG brace. Any information or comments about this company or products?10.5" 5.56MM M4 Seekins MCSR Upper Assembly

Ive pretty much made up my mind on this upper because of the price and features but I am far from an expert on this stuff. Any other great ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Wouldn't hurt to try there, not much response here.

Matter of personal preference with what you want, anyway.

Reactions: McCrapper

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Looks like a decent choice to me, only thing I would have to add is if you already have a carrier group to use and you have FTE you will need to use a enhanced extractor spring. You being a forum Vet , I'm sure you know not to throw this on one of your rifles and put a brace on it, just makin sure. :?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like a decent choice to me, only thing I would have to add is if you already have a carrier group to use and you have FTE you will need to use a enhanced extractor spring. You being a forum Vet , I'm sure you know not to throw this on one of your rifles and put a brace on it, just makin sure. :?
2 SCARs & 2 AKs so far. This will probably be my only AR/Di weapon I own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.