FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on shotgunworld.com forums and someone sent me over this way. I love the FN brand so I'm sure I'll be spending quite a bit of time here in the future. Anyhow, here's my question(s)

A local gun shop has a 12 gauge Police pump for sale for $390 out the door. Fair price or no? According to this article:

http://www.gun-tests.com/issues/18_3/features/firearms_self-defense-shotguns5316-1.html

It retails at CDNN with 2 stocks and 2 choke tubes for $270 but you have to add shipping and other charges. With that in mind, $390 doesn't sound too too bad I suppose. Any opinions?

I'm just looking for something for the house and possibly shooting every now and again at my Dads or something. I have a 28" 1300 pump for clay shooting that I love, and I know this FN is a modified 1300.

Also, any suggestions on mods to this gun?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On second thought, you can get the collapsable stock FN TPS pump from CDNN for $666.12 shipped with some generic optic. With something like the TPS you don't really have to mod it so you're done with the initial investment. Doesn't seem so bad at all when you think of it like that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts