FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,506 Posts
Well, this sounds like a nice offer, but i would like to know what kind of vegetable seeds you got in there. What is included in this ''variety pack''.
It’s a variety pack! So you’ll get a little of everything lmao!!!!

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Come on Lester, look at who you're talking to. Two new accounts and both first posts are for this thread??? Random avatars to boot. We seem to be getting a crapload of these bogus accounts since the new format. I don't know why that is, but it is.

BTW, the whole post is stupid. The link took me to a search page on gundeals for a search for the word "seed" with 28 pages of results none of which seemed to be for vegetable seeds. Come on man, if you're gona try to get me to buy something, at least link me to the actual product.

·
Premium Member
13,506 Posts
BTW, the whole post is stupid. The link took me to a search page on gundeals for a search for the word "seed" with 28 pages of results none of which seemed to be for vegetable seeds. Come on man, if you're gona try to get me to buy something, at least link me to the actual product.
All of the ads posted by this vendor were Sh*t posts that lead you on a mystery trail! to nowhere! lmao!

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
I'd like to order some hollowpoint vegetable seeds and a match grade juicer, for the health of it...please!

If you look at their profiles you'll commonly see this США, it's Russian for USA. These are Russian scammers, spammers and Bots.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Banned
5 Posts
I'm quite a gardener, but I just got a new house, and unfortunately, all the grass in the back yard is fake and the soil here, it's just like for the trees, so it's not good for gardening at all. I'm planning on building some planters to have my own garden, but in the meantime, I found this thing online called the hydroponic garden, and it looks like it might be an option for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The hydroponic garden it's great, especially if you don't have enough space, but you still want a little garden. It runs on recycled water, and you only need to plug it in, and you're done. I saw one online that has 30 different slots for 30 different seedlings, so it's like a small vertical garden. I don't know if it would work with these seeds, but most likely, it would. Also important, get the best fertilizers, compost for your garden, and you'll have the best veggies right in your back yard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts