FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling off my .40-caliber pistols in an effort to consolidate calibers. I sold the Sig P226 earlier this summer, and the H&K USP is going to a new home tomorrow afternoon.

Once the XD-40 is gone, I'll be picking up an SBR AR.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
That's a nice looking collection you have there Madhouse, although you have to take a new one with your PS-90 :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
djv38 said:
That's a nice looking collection you have there Madhouse, although you have to take a new one with your PS-90 :eek:
I will, for sure, and hopefully with a new (not-so-) long gun.

:shock:

·
Registered
475 Posts
good job madhouse, I to consolidated my collection awhile ago I'm down to 9mm, .40, .45acp, 12ga, .223, .308, .22lr, 5.7x28mm. The truth is I don't shoot much .45acp anymore, the 9mm is for my wife, and the .22lr is just for SHTF, so technically I'm down to 5 calibers.

you will be surprised at how much ammo you will be able to stock up on when you only have a few to buy for. :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
How do you like the Mini 14?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
iCeMaN said:
How do you like the Mini 14?
I love it - alot of people dog the ranch rifle and say it's not accurate. Bullshit, the Mini-14 is a fantastic shooter.

It chucks brass like a mo-fo though. I took out 3 flourescent bulbs at the range one day with ejected brass. :)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
HAHA nice...You are the first person that I have spoke to that liked it lol. The prison here uses them and all the guard hate them but I still would like to shoot one. :?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, .40 S&W is out for me now, the XD-40 was the last to go.

Remember, I'm not consolidating guns, just calibers. :D

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Madhouse said:
LOL, that was at Hot Wells on 290 in NW Houston.
The only and last time I was there, I didn't even shoot. Let's just say there was a lack of range disapline at the time.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
I don't know Madhouse, I don't think you can have too many different calibers. So far I have 9mm, .40 S&W, .30-.30, and 12 gauge. I also would like:

1. .223/5.56
2. .308
3. 6.8 SPC
4. 7.62x39
5. 45 ACP
6. .308 ME
7. .338 ME

ME is for Marlin Express for the Marlin Lever Actions!!!!! Just got a magazine from Hornady saying Marlin is prototyping a .338 cartridge for a lever action!!!! :? :? :?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts