FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following for sale or possible trade ftf in or around the Tampa Fl. area. (1) HK USP 45 cal. in the box, all paperwork, comes with 3 10 rd. Hk mags, night sights, fired about 70 rds. perfect at 95 per cent. $600 (2) the ultimate pros weapons package, Hk USP 45 Cal. EXPERT model, with 2 12 rd. Hk factory mags, all paperwork, in the Hk grey fabric carrying case, with Hk factory spare parts package of barrel O rings, adj, trigger stop wrench, lock out key, lock, spare Hk short hammer for IPSX shooting, said to be the most accurate Hk 45,s ever mfg. after firing about 100 rds. I truly believe it. about 95 per cent or better not a mark. $875 or possible interesting trades. ftf only in Tampa fl. sorry no shipping. :shock:

·
Registered
163 Posts
HK F/S

PM'd you a while ago about the USP 45 your advertising, and never heard back from you, still available?

Gregg

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Please respond to him about your second pistol not marked as sold, or I will have to lock the thread.

Thank you :?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ship, I think he might have PM'ed me a little while ago that it was sold, can't say for sure because I cleared out alot of my PM's recently, and I've inquired about more than one that was for sale here.

Thanks for following up though. :?

Gregg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.