FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno I`m kinda scared of this election as a shooter and gun owner. To be honest I been looking into purchasing the following (just incase of another crime bill is passed on high cap mags, and certain firearms), between 2 to 6 beta mags for the ar-15 m16, 5 to 10 more 17 round Glock 17 mags, 10 to 20, 30 round m16 mags, 4 to 10 more ps-90 mags, a FN five seven pistol, and 5 to 10 20 round mags, different types of ammo that can possibly be classified as taboo I.E. ss195 or ss109, and a 10 or more 15 round M9 mags. I know from the late 90`s I slept on buying some of these items, and it ended up costing me nearly 100 bucks or more per 17 round glock mag back then. Luckly I was in the army and 11 Bravos would sell me their used m16 30 round mags for smokes in the field or for money in between pay days. Feel free to comment on this guys I do want to know what you all think. I was going to buy a STG0556 rifle in the next month or so, but I have a feeling I should buy the items mentioned above 1st.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I would agree, if you want to get a FiveseveN, you may want to do that before Obama gets in office because I bet that is the first to be axe.

·
Registered
857 Posts
workingman1976 said:
I dunno I`m kinda scared of this election ...
Don't be "kinda" scared, be f'n scared out of your pants. If the big O is elected more gun control is a given.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had the same type of plans. But I only own 1 handgun (FNP 40) and was planing to buy weapons that I would want to shoot but Obama would probably ban. Those being the FS2000 (import ban) and the o so scary STG556 (or the new AUG A3 if it every comes out) and a FN 5.7 with tons of ammo. Those plans got set back a little when I found a great deal on a FN SPR that I just bought, so Ill just have to make more money. and I am scared out of my pants let alone the fact that he and most other democrats are in favor of going against the constitution but also because people still want to vote for politicians that actually believe gun control works.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had the same idea so my 1000 rds of 5.7 arrived this week. The 5.7 pistol arrived today and the PS 90 will get here Monday. What does not help is that the local "Independant Pharmacutical Sales" scum have been buying 5.7's thinking they are "cop killers": so the urban myth continues. My son works for a local agency and they have confiscated 4 pistols in the recent past. AK's and SKS's are much more common however.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts