FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So why should we care about a civilization that didn't see their own destruction by Cordoba and was destroyed nearly 400 years ago? Is there more significance to this date than the end of a Mayan prediction? People really buy into this Stone Age civilization knowledge? I don’t understand, Maybe the calendar guru just thought if the Maya way of life was still around 400 years in the future some body would have I don’t know updated it or something buy then? Maybe pick up where he left off? I just thought there was more to this than than the end of a calender.

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Orbital said:
how about a tin foil hat with a couple of magnets on either side of the temples to protect your noggin from solar radiation?
And for more money you could have the optional grounding strap! For just $20 dollars more you could choose your color!

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
You could duel market it as a zombie head protection device without magnets and tin foil! With every order there you could throw in a large stick and market it as natural cure for zombification. Have a little illustration of a zombie with words “Apply blunt force here.”

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.