FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
There are also some astronomical events that are occuring in September 2012 I think. I've heard of all kinds of stuff like..

The Earths "wobble" of the poles will be at a certain point that they reach only every XXXX years, the planets will be lining up, the Earth will be nearest the center of the Milky Way, etc... :roll:

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/Venus Transit.html

The world as we know it was suppose to end at the year 1000, 1984, Y2K, about 30 years ago when some of the planets lined up last time, when "Heavens Gate" folks thought a spaceship with Jesus in it was hiding behind a comet... and who knows how many other times. It ain't happnin'.

I have more concern about China, North Korea, or Iran doing something stupid and setting off the next world war. If that happens in 2012... hmmm.

TA

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Fn_ps90 said:
Needless to say, there will be another panic, just like y2k.
I'm just trying to figure out how to make a buck off of it. :-D I'm sure there will be tons of tshirts, bumper stickers, and koozies, for sale.

"I survived 2012 and all I got was this lousy tshirt"

Someone will name an album 2012. There will be huge New Years parties...

There has to be some way to make a buck off of this. Maybe stang1 will offer a 2012 cammo pattern and Vestguy can make a 2012 vest. :lol:

Me? I have no skills... :cry:

TA

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Great ideas!

A 2012 Helmet!

Get a bunch of used GI helmets, glue some aluminum foil and magnets to the ouside, offer different paint schemes...

Bullet Resistant
Prevents Space Aliens from reading your mind
Protects brain waves from the magnetic poles shifting
Cammo'd so the looters can't see you

Just three easy payments of 69.95. And if you order today we'll throw in a set of Ginsue steak knives absolutely free! Call today, operators are standing by!

It could work. :p

TA

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Dr. Michio Kaku's
City University of New York
Professor, Theoretical Physics
Physics Department

http://www.mkaku.org/
I love watching shows that have him in them. He's one of those people that can explain very complex stuff in a way that everyone can understand.

TA

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria!

:eek:

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Microsoft will come out with a "patch" for Windows... everything will be fine. :-D :-D :-D

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Adosh said:
i dont think America will make it to 2012

The Obamanation will ruin us
See what you caused! You jinxed us!

:lol:

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
What Obama is doing is really starting to scare me.

Last night I saw clips of him backing off of his campaign promise to stop pork barrel spending, he said what he meant was just to cut the ear marks and pork barrel spending that he didn't think was appropriate and benifited society... :evil:

Is anyone on the dim side paying any attention at all? He has broken every promise he made. And no one seems to care but a few of us.

:-x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.