FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Vendor
6,036 Posts
The history channel did a special on this. The Mayan calender was something like 30,000 years or so. can't remember exactly. There were many different cycles that would repeat over time. 2012 is the end of the entire 30,000 year cycle. Yes we will be in the center of our galaxy at this time. There is supposed to be a huge change/upheaval at this time.

I just found that the "Bible Codes" also pick 2012 to be the year an asteroid hits earth and virtually destroys it. The codes also say around this time there will be a nuclear war.

Coincidence??????? Mayans calender and the Bible???

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

Stay tuned folks...... we are soon to find out!

· Vendor
6,036 Posts
I was just watching the History Channel and they had another show on 2012. The Mayan calander coincides with the Earths galaxy travel. The Earth crosses the middle of the Galaxy every 25,800 years. And this is how long the Calander is. HOW DID THEY FIGURE THIS OUT?
Thus on Dec. 21 2012 the Earth will be in the center axis of the galaxy.
(predicting world wide catastophy)

The "I Ching" (Chinas oldest book) also predicts 2012 as a year for world wide catastophy.

The book "Prophecies of Merlin" also predict Polar shift at this time.

Scientificly, The Earth will also finish its wable on this date.

Soooooo..... We are all going to witness something that only happens once every 25,800 years. If the Magnetic Polls do switch, the Oceans and weather will want to go the other direction.

Buckle up boys and girls... it looks like it's going to be a bumpy ride!

· Vendor
6,036 Posts
:) Hi Ship!
Found another one for the Tactics corner. :?

And I do believe that something big is going to happen. A Comet/asteroid or nuke or the reverseing of the weather or poles.. I don't know, but something. :-x :evil: :cry:

· Vendor
6,036 Posts
M1P90 said:
The history channel did a special on this. The Mayan calender was something like 30,000 years or so. can't remember exactly. There were many different cycles that would repeat over time. 2012 is the end of the entire 30,000 year cycle. Yes we will be in the center of our galaxy at this time. There is supposed to be a huge change/upheaval at this time.

I just found that the "Bible Codes" also pick 2012 to be the year an asteroid hits earth and virtually destroys it. The codes also say around this time there will be a nuclear war.

Coincidence??????? Mayans calender and the Bible???

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

The Bible actually says that the antichrist will gain power over the whole Earth because of his charisma. " The whole world will watch as he assends to power"

There are too many coincidences going on now with all the prophesies that I personally can't ignor.

Stay tuned folks...... we are soon to find out!

· Vendor
6,036 Posts
I stopped being scared and stopped trying to talk intelligently to the Obamiacs. IT IS PROPHECY! You can change it so stop trying. All you can do is prepare for it.

:grin:

Noah saw it coming and prepared and the people laughed at him.
The first time the Earth was cleansed with water.
The next time it will be with fire. :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.