FN Herstal Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Great ideas!

A 2012 Helmet!

Get a bunch of used GI helmets, glue some aluminum foil and magnets to the ouside, offer different paint schemes...

Bullet Resistant
Prevents Space Aliens from reading your mind
Protects brain waves from the magnetic poles shifting
Cammo'd so the looters can't see you

Just three easy payments of 69.95. And if you order today we'll throw in a set of Ginsue steak knives absolutely free! Call today, operators are standing by!

It could work. :p

TA

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
You could duel market it as a zombie head protection device without magnets and tin foil! With every order there you could throw in a large stick and market it as natural cure for zombification. Have a little illustration of a zombie with words “Apply blunt force here.”

· Registered
260 Posts
Damn, I thought this was a discussion about the best Rush album ever.....(maybe that was 2112)

· Registered
82 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
Great ideas!

A 2012 Helmet!

Get a bunch of used GI helmets, glue some aluminum foil and magnets to the ouside, offer different paint schemes...

Bullet Resistant
Prevents Space Aliens from reading your mind
Protects brain waves from the magnetic poles shifting
Cammo'd so the looters can't see you

Just three easy payments of 69.95. And if you order today we'll throw in a set of Ginsue steak knives absolutely free! Call today, operators are standing by!

It could work. :p

TA
and a grounding strap that goes to a copper thingy on the bottom of your shoes

· Vendor
6,036 Posts
I was just watching the History Channel and they had another show on 2012. The Mayan calander coincides with the Earths galaxy travel. The Earth crosses the middle of the Galaxy every 25,800 years. And this is how long the Calander is. HOW DID THEY FIGURE THIS OUT?
Thus on Dec. 21 2012 the Earth will be in the center axis of the galaxy.
(predicting world wide catastophy)

The "I Ching" (Chinas oldest book) also predicts 2012 as a year for world wide catastophy.

The book "Prophecies of Merlin" also predict Polar shift at this time.

Scientificly, The Earth will also finish its wable on this date.

Soooooo..... We are all going to witness something that only happens once every 25,800 years. If the Magnetic Polls do switch, the Oceans and weather will want to go the other direction.

Buckle up boys and girls... it looks like it's going to be a bumpy ride!

· Registered
629 Posts
Ok I will try to explain .... time & space is like a bubble... if you could go to the end of the universe you would see yourself looking back because its like a bubble of sorts ...So if you go to the end of time you are at the beginning..Like infinity symbol....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity

Here is a link to a site for more of this type of information .......
Try reading some of this guys stuff........ it may seem a bit Sci-fi But I assure this guy is a real deal genius......

Dr. Michio Kaku's
City University of New York
Professor, Theoretical Physics
Physics Department

http://www.mkaku.org/

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Dr. Michio Kaku's
City University of New York
Professor, Theoretical Physics
Physics Department

http://www.mkaku.org/
I love watching shows that have him in them. He's one of those people that can explain very complex stuff in a way that everyone can understand.

TA

· Registered
13,432 Posts
M1P90 said:
:) Hi Ship!
Found another one for the Tactics corner. :?

And I do believe that something big is going to happen. A Comet/asteroid or nuke or the reverseing of the weather or poles.. I don't know, but something. :-x :evil: :cry:
Thanks for digging this up. I think it still applies more to the freestyle area than it does the tactics forum..

But yea... I'm a bit worried about what might upposedly happen in 2012... We'll see...

· Administrator
12,336 Posts
December 21, 2012 is the date that Al Gore will proclaim that it was he, who in reality, created the Mayan calendar and that all events that have happened, did happen, and will happen are directly due to him. It will also be the day that we finally find out that we are not ALONE in the Universe.

Hey, it's my guess!

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria!

:eek:

· Registered
373 Posts
Right around 2012 new year the earth's polarity is suppose to shift which it has done plenty of times before, it is also the start of a new solar cycle. It is the solar cycle that nasa and others actually fear will cause some problems. Large amounts of radiation coming from the sun could possibly screw up communications and satellites unless properly protected.

· Registered
940 Posts
dtheman said:
Right around 2012 new year the earth's polarity is suppose to shift which it has done plenty of times before, it is also the start of a new solar cycle. It is the solar cycle that nasa and others actually fear will cause some problems. Large amounts of radiation coming from the sun could possibly screw up communications and satellites unless properly protected.
the solar cycle peaks every 11 years. last time was 2001. I did a research project on how the radiation was mutating a bacteria.
An X-class solar flare can, (and did) charge up whole power grids and cause blackouts. But it would have to be an insane flare to cause widespread damage, and the whole earth's surface wouldn't be exposed, just the side facing the sun 8 hours after the event...

21 - 40 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.