FN Herstal Firearms banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Microsoft will come out with a "patch" for Windows... everything will be fine. :-D :-D :-D

· Banned
4,055 Posts
:bow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

· Banned
4,055 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
iCeMaN said:
:bow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jewel Staite? :?
Dont know who that is but thanks to google....I DO NOW! HA Yea, she is pretty hot

· Banned
4,055 Posts
i like Elisha Cuthbert better....WOW :twisted:

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts

· Banned
4,055 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

· Banned
4,055 Posts
ShipWreck said:
iCeMaN said:
i like Elisha Cuthbert better....WOW :twisted:
I like Kelly Hu better :p
oh well, well....im just going to keep that to myself....lol keep it G rated but she is a looker to say the least!

· Registered
411 Posts
Well, we are getting closer and closer to the Black hole in the center of our Galaxy and 'supposedly' there will be a planetary event happening around 2012. I never paid much attention to this stuff when I heard about it in the past until I started reading about this 'End of the World' in 2012 stuff lately.

I remember hearing that we'll have a 5 or 6 planet line up in 2012 again when we get the closest to the galactic center and it'll magically alter our poles or shift our planetary wobble, or some crap like that.

Yes, theoretical sciences and research people can get nutty sometimes in the cafeteria. :x

Personally I don't believe in it. I rather see a future of total collapse in society due to major climate changes, the dumbing down and panic that will come down due to unemployment and no money for people to afford foods that'll cost 5x they do today, and further out the next wars will be fought over planetary resources. Sounds grim I know.

At least I have a reserve place some place an hour out of Washington DC if the BIG SHTF happens. :shock:

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts

· Banned
4,055 Posts
I think i read that people in Belgium or some place like that are preparing for the end of the world already and i was like how do you do that if its going to end lol?! At least ill be strapped!

· Registered
51 Posts
Is it bad that I would like it to end with zombies?

People make fun of me for liking the movies, but when they shamble about the streets, I cannot wait for people to ask me what we do next...

...strap a push mower across your chest and walk through the mob...

· Registered
36 Posts
Adosh said:
i dont think America will make it to 2012

The Obamanation will ruin us
The only thing worse would be for Hillary "ROD HIM" Clinton to be Barack Hussien Osama's Veep. I agree with you the world will start it's downward spiral in November 2008 and offically hit rock bottom in January 2009.

· Banned
4,055 Posts
very true....

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.