FN Herstal Firearms banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

· Banned
4,055 Posts
he will probably be re-elected in 2012

· Vendor
6,036 Posts
M1P90 said:
The history channel did a special on this. The Mayan calender was something like 30,000 years or so. can't remember exactly. There were many different cycles that would repeat over time. 2012 is the end of the entire 30,000 year cycle. Yes we will be in the center of our galaxy at this time. There is supposed to be a huge change/upheaval at this time.

I just found that the "Bible Codes" also pick 2012 to be the year an asteroid hits earth and virtually destroys it. The codes also say around this time there will be a nuclear war.

Coincidence??????? Mayans calender and the Bible???

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

The Bible actually says that the antichrist will gain power over the whole Earth because of his charisma. " The whole world will watch as he assends to power"

There are too many coincidences going on now with all the prophesies that I personally can't ignor.

Stay tuned folks...... we are soon to find out!

· Premium Member
4,440 Posts
What Obama is doing is really starting to scare me.

Last night I saw clips of him backing off of his campaign promise to stop pork barrel spending, he said what he meant was just to cut the ear marks and pork barrel spending that he didn't think was appropriate and benifited society... :evil:

Is anyone on the dim side paying any attention at all? He has broken every promise he made. And no one seems to care but a few of us.

:-x

· Vendor
6,036 Posts
I stopped being scared and stopped trying to talk intelligently to the Obamiacs. IT IS PROPHECY! You can change it so stop trying. All you can do is prepare for it.

:grin:

Noah saw it coming and prepared and the people laughed at him.
The first time the Earth was cleansed with water.
The next time it will be with fire. :twisted:

· Registered
5 Posts
Tommygun / Mayans

CHICAGO TYPEWRITER said:
So why should we care about a civilization that didn't see their own destruction by Cordoba and was destroyed nearly 400 years ago? Is there more significance to this date than the end of a Mayan prediction? People really buy into this Stone Age civilization knowledge? I don’t understand, Maybe the calendar guru just thought if the Maya way of life was still around 400 years in the future some body would have I don’t know updated it or something buy then? Maybe pick up where he left off? I just thought there was more to this than than the end of a calender.
The Mayan calendar ends, it is not fully known if they believed the entire world would end in 2012. They did predict the end of their civilization. Their technology was the only thing about them that was "stone age" and a few other renowned seers come up with similar dates, one or two are within a few days of the Mayans.

It's all hokey, but in November 2012, I'm buying everything I've always wanted on credit!!!!

· Premium Member
10,528 Posts
Maybe the Myans predicted the re-election of Barrack? :p That would spell the end of the world for me :x

· Registered
21,896 Posts
mptoledo said:
Maybe the Myans predicted the re-election of Barrack? :p That would spell the end of the world for me :x
You might be on to something, but why wasn't it the end when he was FIRST elected? :eek:

· Premium Member
10,528 Posts
Cause he was only planting the seeds, now he is growing the weeds of doom :p

· Premium Member
10,528 Posts
Yep, That day I am going to be found at the top of the line strip club getting **** faced :-D

· Registered
6,632 Posts
You guys know anyone personally who's actually going to ground on December 20th? I don't. But yeah borrowing $1 million sounds like a terrible idea lol

· Registered
6,632 Posts
Waffles for me. Yup strwberry ihop syrup too because I am a little girl at heart LOL!!!

61 - 80 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.