FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my 24 watchers. Did you see the rifle that the sniper was using last night to hold the president's daughter on the bench. Looked like a SCAR to me!! The sweet thing was that there was a camera hooked up to the scope.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Those London smuggler guys that Jack had been working for and who later got hit by MI5 had full auto SCARs as well, I believe. Such a silly show, but I'm still watching. :)

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Yes, SCARS about on 24 and the camera hooked up to that sniper scope was cool! They should have known Chang would have a second shooter on stand bye to get the job done!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It did look like an ACR. I have to go back and freeze frame it but it was sweet though with that camera. I want that set up now

·
Registered
803 Posts
The ending kinda left you hanging. Maybe another Season may be down the pike? Remember Jack saying to the Russian towards the end that if they hurt his family, there would be a world of hurt raining down on them. Hmm... by who? They have Jack now and will probably torture him before they put his lights out. A contingent plan perhaps? Jack's always got his 6 covered!

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
It's an ACR, the gas block is very obvious as is the trigger guard.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Just finished the last episode. I'm surprised Jacks EoTech didn't go dead on him in the middle of the fake gunfights :lol:

Oh, and I'm sure all the P30 owners were feeling puffy throughout the whole season ahahahaha.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
One more for good luck-

Reactions: Fourth Horseman
1 - 14 of 14 Posts