FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may already be aware of this, but I just realized that Amazon Smile allows you to add various causes to your Amazon account. This means that every time you shop at Amazon, they will donate a percentage to the group you select, free of charge to you.

Among those are:

NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund

The NRA Board of Directors established the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund in 1978 to become involved in court cases establishing legal precedents in favor of gun owners. To accomplish this, the Fund provides legal and financial assistance to selected individuals and organizations defending the right to keep and bear arms.

The NRA Foundation, Inc.

The NRA Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that raises tax-deductible contributions in support of a wide range of firearm-related public interest activities of the National Rifle Association of America and other organizations that defend and foster the Second Amendment rights of all law-abiding Americans.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Big thanks on this -- We heavily use Amazon and I never knew his existed. Simple!!! just paste The NRA Foundation, Inc. in the search bar and click ok

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Nice to know.

Reactions: monsterdog

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Wow...awesome news. I buy just about everything on Amazon with my Prime membership.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Awesome find! Both wife and I use one prime account for all of our purchases (which is considerable), glad to know we will be helping out the cause everytime we shop in the future.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Jews for the preservation of firearm ownership, inc. is also among the causes, which is who my donations go to. The NRA has sold us out many times before. JPFO has yet to compromise on the 2a. Wish the same could be said for the NRA.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jews for the preservation of firearm ownership, inc. is also among the causes, which is who my donations go to. The NRA has sold us out many times before. JPFO has yet to compromise on the 2a. Wish the same could be said for the NRA.
I heard JPFO shut down, or something happened to them recently? Maybe I remember wrong.

I did a quick look for GOA, but couldn't find them. They would've been my first choice. This is why I picked the NRA Civil Defense Fund, rather than the NRA Foundation.

That said, being an NRA member is valuable IMO, just donate most of your money elsewhere. We can bolster their membership so we can use them to show numbers and as a lightning rod, while GOA and others work to actually change things in the wings.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Thanks for the updated info. :?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.