FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 14, 2014 -- /PRNewswire/ -- Riding a wave of firearm purchasing enthusiasm that spans demographic, political, and gender lines, GunBroker.com today announced that it has sold $3 billion dollars of merchandise cumulatively since its founding in 1999.

"Gun buying and selling continues to flourish at an astonishing rate," said Steve Urvan, the CEO of GunBroker.com, in a Las Vegas celebration co-hosted by the National Shooting Sports Foundation's CEO and President Steve Sanetti at the annual SHOT Show. GunBroker.com sold another billion dollars of merchandise in the last 13 months.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Love that site. If I didn't have that I'd be limited to the super limited selection that my LGS have in their store (nothing against them, but sometimes I want out of production guns that are readily available on gun broker).

~~I did FN Forum proud, and my latest gun broker purchase is a FNP 9M that I will receive on Monday. I've been searching for one of those for several months. One finally popped up on gun broker, and I quickly scooped it up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm sure the majority has been the current sales of .22LR ammo...lol

Seeing people drop $90 for (525ct) brick of Remington Golden Bullets is insane. I get the same at my local Walmart for $21. Perhaps I should sell it rather than shoot it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts