FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as we know 3 dot sights on fnp45's are common place. ordering night sights are optional. the store i got mine at had all 3 dot set ups on several fn-45's. no night sights at all. . this has been the case at two dealers i have been to. then i remembered i had 6 dots left in a pack of "nite siters" i bought for my revolvers. nite siters are a great product. they do everything the creater says they do. if the industrial strenght bonding agent don't want to stick to plastic or uneven surfaces such as the rear sight on my fnp-45 , a pin head spot of glue on the silver side of the nite siters dot will hold forever. you just have to make the surface ultra clean with alcohol first. rubbing alcohol ,not jack daniels. they really glow long with a light source charge. i have used them now on revolver , steel adjustable sights and anywhere else they reasonablly fit. i sunk them into the exsisting depressed dots on my fnp-45 an hour ago. i added a very little spot of glue(crazy) with a pin then pushed them down flush into the / on top of the white dots. they out glow any green dot out there. they last all night on a 15 minute charge before i go out. i'm sold. i'll be ordering another $9.00 package of 10 dots. just be neat with the glue. but you don't need glue on any flat surface. google nite siters and decide for yourself with the creaters video.

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Yes, I have spoken to the person who makes these before - I was trying to get him to become a sponsor.

I have read several reviews of his products, and they seem to work very well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, the regular set of Nitesiters has dots that are 1/16" around. The large dot/strip set of Nitesiters has 1/8" dots and 1/4" x 1/16" strips.

Whichever you'd like to be honest. I know people that put large dots on small sights so they can see better.

The 1/16" dots however are the ones i'd recommend.

THANKS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts