FN Herstal Firearms banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wanted to mention and reiterate that each suppressor is different and what works for one may not work for another. I think the testing this group is doing is great. I plan on doing my own with my SCAR 17S 16” with the 3-selection regulator and a Surefire 7.62 RC2 suppressor at stock 1.45 gas jet and I have a PMM 1.40 gas jet on hand. Beyond that I may have to order others? Will report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
I wanted to mention and reiterate that each suppressor is different and what works for one may not work for another. I think the testing this group is doing is great. I plan on doing my own with my SCAR 17S 16” with the 3-selection regulator and a Surefire 7.62 RC2 suppressor at stock 1.45 gas jet and I have a PMM 1.40 gas jet on hand. Beyond that I may have to order others? Will report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got the same setup (without the 3 selection gas regulator) and after trying different size jets ended up giunbg with a 1.35mm jet running suppressed all the time. I'm starting the same process on my new SCAR 20S 6.5 Creedmoor with a YHM R2 suppressor. I'm thinking it might end up using a 1.25mm gas jet...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've got the same setup (without the 3 selection gas regulator) and after trying different size jets ended up giunbg with a 1.35mm jet running suppressed all the time. I'm starting the same process on my new SCAR 20S 6.5 Creedmoor with a YHM R2 suppressor. I'm thinking it might end up using a 1.25mm gas jet...
Stock in my 20S 6.5CM is 1.2mm so I’m going to be testing 1.1mm and 1.5mm gas jets.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts