FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of optics are you guys running on your .300 BO rifles? In particularly, I am curious about those using AR pistol setups but also interested to hear for other configurations as well.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I am running a ta33-c which has a 300blk bdc. I love it and I really want to run one of the new ta31 acogs with a 300 bdc. I have run the optic on a 8,9 and 10inch sbr

·
Premium Member
8,128 Posts
I have opted for the EOTech EXPS3-2 because it offers two dots which can be separately zeroed for super and sub rounds.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With the Eotech, did you guys consider buying the 300 BO model (if it was available at the time of your purchase)? Any thoughts on it?

·
Premium Member
8,128 Posts
I spoke with EOTech last week, the only difference between it and any -2 variant are the graphics!

With the Eotech, did you guys consider buying the 300 BO model (if it was available at the time of your purchase)? Any thoughts on it?

Reactions: cdiamond

·
Registered
136 Posts
Mine is the BO version. Sorry all the model numbers run together for me. I found that out of the box the dots where right on for 220 Remington and 110 Barnes. Never tested it out to 300 yards yet but out to 200 it's dead on. Mine sits atop a DD ISR

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Leupold fire dot 1-4 SPR.

i have no problems with it.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy
1 - 13 of 13 Posts