FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
338 Lapua Black Rifle day + a 17 with an “A”

Having some fun with the new Alexander Arms .338 Lapua today. And if that wasn’t enough fun,,,, it was time to throw more money down range (QUICKLY) in a SCAR 17 with the wonderful “A” selector. Yep, today was a good day!

IMG_2948.JPG IMG_2945.JPG 1 IMG_2938.JPG IMG_2944.JPG IMG_2936.JPG

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Some people have all the luck...

Looks like you had a blast! :x

Reactions: lefthanded7

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Where the heck did you snag that 3 position at. How's the accuracy on the 338 also? Hey I'm a lefty does that help. :mrgreen: Thanks for the pics too.
You can see by the photo from the computer - 3 shot captured and measured group size. .460" for 3 shots is pretty amazing for any semi-auto in my book. Plus having the "At Target" velocity be 2760fps @ 100yds. with a 300gr .338 bullet is also pretty awesome power factor wise. :?

It's pretty crazy when shells are so big that when you buy a case of ammo it's only 200 rounds! :wink:

IMG_2924.JPG IMG_2936.JPG

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where the heck did you snag that 3 position at. ............
To answer that part of the question,,,, the "fun" switch 17 is from some a source at FHN.
It's not mine to own though - - -heck, I couldn't afford to feed it consistently. :lol:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:icon_thumbup:I'm up for adoption if your looking..
Nice rifles!
If you own a 360 Strada, a F12berlinetta, F50, or even an Enzo.... I'll start the adoption papers tomorrow. :-D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now in production...the beloved Sergio:

View attachment 33910
It's just a little too 458ish for my taste, and a true Ferrari should be solid Flag Red (IMHO). But then again who am I? I'm just a dude that can barely afford the 2008 Shelby I have. (But at least it's paid for! And it only has a whole 9,000 no rain ever miles on it!)
Told my wife I want to sell it and upgrade to the 360 Strada but I think she's ignoring me. )

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy
1 - 13 of 13 Posts