FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
As far as I know, nothing is in the works. If they ever did come to be, I'd surely pick one up.

Reactions: Grey.Ghost

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fnx 45 compact

I know I come here every now and then and ask about this. I really wish they would come up with this. With everyone going to striker fired pistols I fear I may never see a da/sa compact 45 pistol from FN.

I own the fnx 45 standard and conceal carry it just fine but I would like to see a about a 4 inch barrel of something they come up with. With 10 to 12 rounds standard capacity. Or something that would hold the already 15 round mag..

Please FN from a loyal customer... take heed of my request... unless there is something already in the works. If so let me know

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Please FN from a loyal customer... take heed of my request... unless there is something already in the works. If so let me know
If you really want an answer from FN call them, you won't get a response from them here.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Currently, the closest offering is the just-announced Walther PPQ .45.
I've got a PPQ-45, which is "Commander" sized, and outrageously nice. Twelve plus one, super ergonomic (the most comfy pistol I own), and factory 4lb & crisp trigger, which can be set from about 2.5 to about 6 pounds via one easy spring change. The sights are not too bad, easy to adjust for windage, with elevation needing a new front elevation (kit is about $30 for all six sights, which attach with a set screw). I agree with Hickok45's assessment that its fault is its hard to miss with. The trigger crispness and weight rival a decently tuned Colt 45 Auto.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts