FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Ccwd fnx-45 standard for almost 2 years! The only problem at the time was Finding decent holsters. For the lack of better options at the time I went with the Sticky Holster, iwb only, good from 12 to 6. Awesome holster lives up to its reputation. For the last 10 months I've been carrying Sig Sauer P229 chambered Sig 357. However with recent events I'm strongly considering going back to the FNX based simply on sheer Firepower and capacity! However this time not likely to be my standard, but my Tactical with the Burris fastfire 3 RMR owb but well covered with one of my signature Hawaiian shirts!:unsure:
Wood Font Everyday carry Gun accessory Metal

· Registered
87 Posts
Oh yeah Im still looking for a IWB holster.
Sticky # LG-6L... also I got this one on Amazon, a bit expensive for what it is, works very well appendix but you always know it's there. I can't remember what brand it is,FNX45 has always been difficult to find holsters for . Also I modified a Black Hawk #20 for my old Smith Wesson MP 45, had relocate the thumb snap and stretch it but it works perfectly now.
Brown Bag Electric blue Luggage and bags Font

Wood Headgear Table Jewellery Insect

Helmet Gadget Watch accessory Watch Electric blue

· Registered
9 Posts
Ccwd fnx-45 standard for almost 2 years! The only problem at the time was Finding decent holsters. For the lack of better options at the time I went with the Sticky Holster, iwb only, good from 12 to 6. Awesome holster lives up to its reputation. For the last 10 months I've been carrying Sig Sauer P229 chambered Sig 357. However with recent events I'm strongly considering going back to the FNX based simply on sheer Firepower and capacity! However this time not likely to be my standard, but my Tactical with the Burris fastfire 3 RMR owb but well covered with one of my signature Hawaiian shirts!:unsure: View attachment 166006
F'ing A, not one, not two, but THREE FNX45s! FNX45 = Warfighter!

· Registered
87 Posts
I got this 2 yrs ago was used but didn't look like it. got a C&G holster for it, it's a OWB style and it's good for cooler weather when wearing a coat. View attachment 166198
I see you have the large back strap , most people think the FNX45 is too fat without the large back strap, I disagree. Have you tried the Talon grips yet? Not the skateboard tape type, the rubber ones, I find the checkering on the FNX a bit aggressive for me. :confused:

· Registered
87 Posts
I must say this, the FNX45 is extremely contagious! I used to have five of them. But due to peer pressure(and WIFE pressure) my "peers" ended up with two of them! Both of them ended up purchasing more! As well as to other friends buying them! Probably worse than covid this contagion! It causes me to do this kind of Goofy stuff........

Attachments

· Registered
76 Posts
I must say this, the FNX45 is extremely contagious! I used to have five of them. But due to peer pressure(and WIFE pressure) my "peers" ended up with two of them! Both of them ended up purchasing more! As well as to other friends buying them! Probably worse than covid this contagion! It causes me to do this kind of Goofy stuff........
how does the muzzle brake /compensator work out and what make is it

· Registered
87 Posts
The long one is from Rowland, and only good for the. 460. Puts so much delay in the unlock that won't even come close to ejecting a Standard or even super. The short one works great, I do not remember who makes it, I think it came from Florida, it was around $50, and I also believe I found it on Amazon. I will Google around if I can find it I will post a link ;)

· Registered
76 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.