FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On Sunday night I bought a second 5 7 on Gunbroker. I negotiated with the guy and made a deal with him. I originally wanted a FDE one, but I had to settle for black because it was a trade and that was all I could get, a Black NIB 10 rounder. So after having the gun for 6 weeks and loving it, I decided to get the FDE one. It is my daily carry, so good idea to have two :)

I had it shipped to my local Gun Store/indoor range. Picked it up today, slapped a little grease in the right places, ran a snake through the bore, and ran 50 rounds of AE and 50 rounds SS195. I shot them really fast to test for function, didn't have time for an accuracy session. But I did make a few tweaks to sight and got it where I want it with the SS195. Of course the AE shoots low, but 8 to 12 clicks up will fix that.

It is a good thing I got a second one today as my first one has to go back to FN tomorrow because the rear sight is so far over to the right when zeroed correctly, it is just not right. They sent me a return UPS label today and I will send it off tomorrow.

Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Airsoft gun

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks awesome ! I want to get that exact gun as well but, all the ones I have seen on gunbroker are crazy high priced imo. It's good you can negotiate.
You just contact the seller and make them an offer. If the gun has a "Buy Now" of $1,295 and it hasn't sold, you make him an offer. I offered $1,200. He said $1225, I said ok. Not a great deal, but pretty much market.

These guns are not getting any cheaper, in fact I think FN is about to increase the price. These guns go for $1200 these days. You are going to be hard pressed to find a new one much cheaper than that. You might get one for a little over $1100, but not so much these days. Good luck. It is worth the money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts