FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Sometimes people advertise brass in the classified section. I've also seen it listed on other gun sites. And, I'll bet U can find some forsale on Gubroker. I just sold some brass last week, in fact.

·
Administrator
11,182 Posts
ss190 said:
Lets see - thats anywhere between .20 and .30 per round.

Why would anyone pay that much for once fired brass when a new FN pre-loaded round only cost .36 per round? (.36 X 50 = $18.00). Cheaper if you buy in quantity.

A**holes think its GOLD and not BRASS.

Bite me for that price! They won't be seeing any of my dollars. :-x

·
Registered
119 Posts
HK SD9 Tactical said:
ss190 said:

Why would anyone pay that much for once fired brass when a new FN pre-loaded round only cost .36 per round? (.36 X 50 = $18.00). Cheaper if you buy in quantity.

I was only trying to help out.

·
Administrator
11,182 Posts
ss190 said:
HK SD9 Tactical said:
ss190 said:

I was only trying to help out.
No dig dude. I do the same thing even though I know that its really expensive. The choice to buy is the individuals only.

I just add the comment to try to steer them away.

Damn it Ship:

You knew I was looking for some brass for those boxes you are saving for me.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
HK SD9 Tactical said:
Damn it Ship:

You knew I was looking for some brass for those boxes you are saving for me.
Sorry - I only remembered the boxes. And, I still haven't gone shooting the 5.7' since U asked. I only had 212 cases, which I sold 2 weeks ago.

I will have another 200 or so possibly by the end of the month however. And, if ya want me to remember stuff like that, send me a PM, and I'll hold onto it.

Remember - I manage this place and deal with tons of people. Combine that with being a probation officer dealing with over 100 people. And, then stack on a wife who expects me to remember stuff she tells me everyday as well. Only so much memory core dude :x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts