FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody seen the new 5-7 c-more sights being offered by fn. I have not been able to find a picture or price on the web.

Also, wanted to get advise on laser attachments for my new 5-7. Which ones out there would you recommend.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I just read about the C-More sight on the FN web site. They will be offered as fixed, low mount, three dot sight. You will be able to get them in white dot and tritium. It looks like they will be available as an aftermarket upgrade and you will be able to order the USG model with them already installed. The web site did not give a price or picture.

MadDog

·
Registered
9 Posts
I picked up a QuickFire SureShot Laser/Led Tac light on e-bay about a year ago for $56.00. It works great.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I want to figure some way to replace the rear sight with a trijicon RedDot sight. (the little tiny reddot sight) Would really make it easy to shoot with the can on!

·
Registered
4 Posts
FiveseveN Red Dot Sight

I'm in the same boat with you . I've got some experience with this topic . I've got a Doctor red dot sight on my back-up gun , a S & W 659 which mounts where the rear sight goes . The sight is really compact but is easy to acquire targets . Keep both eyes open and the red dot is where the hole goes . It automatically ajusts for lighting conditions . I got the 3 mm dot instead of the 7 mm , which is also available , for more precision . The only problem is getting a mount to fit the 5.7 sight . I hope to talk to Trijicon who makes it to see what mount they recommend . I also want you to know that the sight has incredible battery life . It comes with a cover which turns it off , which I promtly lost 1 YEAR AGO and it's still on and bright .... been on 24/7 . I use this with a Cobra can and it's great . Hope that helps . Good Luck . B-Man :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts