FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking around gunbroker the past couple days and see the 5.7s going for about $1300 . I recently checked out one of the online stores and they have one right at $1200. Any idea if this the best price I'll get or should I hold out and hope to see them back down to around $1000.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I bought one for $1025 at a LGS back in august of 2013. I am not currently in the market for a third one so I can't speak of current prices. I would think $1200 is a little high but if you wait then you may pay more.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I paid $1340 for my used USG. Does that make you feel better? If it's worth it to you, buy it. If it's not, then don't. Do you really need the reassurance that you paid a good price? Go with your gut, if $1200 isn't worth it to you then wait. But don't be mad at yourself that you didn't 'pull the trigger' if you see the prices go up...

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have seen a few MKII's go for $1150-$1200, but it is not easy to find them in stock. If you have found one in stock for $1200, it is below MSRP, and just about going price these days, I would pick it up if you are wanting one. Unless the supply picks up or the demand decreases, I do not see them falling much further than that. I paid $1029 for my USG in 2010, so the $1200 4 years later with all that has gone on is not too bad.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've been lurking around gunbroker the past couple days and see the 5.7s going for about $1300 . I recently checked out one of the online stores and they have one right at $1200. Any idea if this the best price I'll get or should I hold out and hope to see them back down to around $1000.
I have bought 3 MKII's within the last 4 months 1st paid $1,100 & the last two paid $1,150 + sales tax. Those local dealers haven't had replacements in since and said next prices will closer to $1,200. So I agree if you find one in stock for between $1,150-$1,200 that's the current going rate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts