FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering when the functionality of the laser and the cost part ways? I have seen lasers for 19.99 ( seems lousy) and 699.99 ( seems high) which laser gives you the best laser for the $?

·
Registered
569 Posts
I would opt for the Streamlight TLR-2 laser/light combo. Laser doesn't do you any good if you can't spot/ID the threat.
Tomac

·
Registered
60 Posts
That is what I have and love it. Nice bright light and a good visable laser. Also no effect on the balance of the weapon (at least for me) with either a 20 rd or 30rd clip.

Here are some photos (I hope)

20 Round Clip

30 Round Clip

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Green Laser Max very bright, very small $359 from Optics Planet. Switch is ambi. But I realy want a scope mount any out there yet?

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Many of the $30 lasers were made for airsoft or .22lr guns.
I will also agree with the TLR-2. Its a great laser light combo and the price isn't too bad either.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I agree, the Streamlight TLR-2 is a great little (lite & laser combo) unit and it's price right! You can typically find them in the low $200's or cheaper (used) on eBay. For this particular combo it would be nearly 20% of the total cost for your 5.7 system. It ain't the cheapest, but it sure is hard to beat functionally!

8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Laser options

I put a Streamlight M6 combo on my first 5.7... looking to see if something better is out there for my second. Any of the green lasers any good? I noticed several threads above on the Hellfighter underboss... seems dang bright on the tac side... but then can there be too much light on a target...??? Just lookin for ideas....

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
That reminds me i need to get some 30 rnd mags bf you can't get them anymore....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts