FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this is the correct place to put this. I got this over at arfcom. There is a petition to Winchester to resume production of 5.7x28 ammo ( I didn't know they were or even considering production of the 5.7 ). Anyway you can go to petitiononline.com/57ammo. You can sign the petition and also put some comments in. My son and I are numbers 346 & 347.I don't know if will accomplish anything but it would be nice if there were other sources for our ammo.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
The petition is for 5.7x29 ammo :lol:

Actually, I have never read anywhere that Winchester has ever made the ammo.

But, thanks for the info. People here may sign the petition...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, the guy goofed on the ammo (5.7x29) but hopefully everyone will understand the mistake and so will Winchester....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The link to the petition is: www.petitiononline.com/57ammo I don't know how to highlight it so people can just click on it. I've got webtv and I'm lucky enough just to be able to actually type this. If you could possibly do it for me I would appreciate it. Just imagine if we could get all the membership here to sign it, that would be very impressive. Thanks, John...

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I fixed it for ya. All U had to do was put "www" in fromt of it and take the period off the end of that sentence :?

There ya go :cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed. However, most of the people that have left comments have used the correct nomenclature when referring to either the platform or ammo itself. I think Winchester will get the jest of the petition regardless of that particular mistake. Please don't let that little fauxpas discourage you from signing. It can't hurt anything but possibly can help us a whole bunch.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I signed, but just glancing over the comments I came across this

"THIS CARTRIDGE will be more popular than a .22" (cut and paste job, caps are all theirs)

:-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts