FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have finally decided I will buy a Five Seven this Feb or March, and was wondering about what is the going price or is it just whatever the market will bare. The reason I ask is I have priced them in 3 different shops and got 3 different pricings, one at $850, one at $950 and one at $1135, is there more then one model or someone just trying to rip me off???

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
There is an older model with a curved trigger guard that is worth more - because collectors want it now that it is discontinued.

But if all the ones you saw had a squared-shaped trigger guard - it was the USG model.

And yea - some places just wanna rip ya off.

I got mine for $779 back in Aug, and I saw a new one for $790 at a gun show in Nov. This past Sat, I saw several at the Houston gunshow - and most dealers had them for around $850-$860.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, thought the one shop was trying to rip me but wasn't sure.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Well, various shops have different prices.

My local shop generally has good prices. However, they wanted $520 for a PX4, and I got one at a gunshow for $399.

So, sometimes ya just gotta shop smart :?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I just got in 20 more.

Our current price is $815 plus $25 shipping.

That's probably about as good a price as anywhere!

Drop me an email if interested: [email protected]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good price compared to what I have been seeing, but I just can't see paying $800+ for the gun when any other quality polly gun such as Glock or MP can be had for $300 less and probably get a gun that will last longer in normal use.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I bought one, and paid the same price.

After hearing about how they perform I had to have one.

Guy says he shot a coyote at 40 yards with his and it took out 4 vertibrae and a fist sized chunk out of it. Dropped it in it's tracks.

Guy also told me he shoots clay pigeons at 100 yards and holds dead on with no droppage in the bullets at that range.

I will finally get to shoot mine this Saturday at Knob Creek range.

A bunch of net guns fro Indiana, KY Ohio etc are gathering there for a shoot-fest!

If anyone is nearby and wants to come shoot some cool full-auto stuff, drop me a line for details.

:shock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts