FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
I got an idea dont waste all 20 rounds save one for your self :? I am sure thats a good alt to being eaten alive :roll: Hide and bone is much stronger than YOU THINK .....You guys are crazy :) Hey Please video tape any bear hunts with the 5.7....... oh and please make sure the camera dude has a 45-70 :-D

·
Registered
636 Posts
workingman1976 said:
i`ll try it from a tree stand with my ps-90 if that doesnt work i`ll use a chainsaw and drop the tree on the bear

I think from a tree stand with 50 rounds of 190 you could do it ! My point is if you just poke a whole bunch of little holes in a giant bear how long will it take to bleed out ? if you are on the ground out 50 yards and shoot a bear while its charging you if you do not kill that bear I mean drop it dead by the time it get to you are toast!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i see black bears all the time in pa sorry but i think i could drop it with my ps-90 my glock 17 or my mp15.
From the PA game commission ---Landowners have a right to protect their property from damages caused by wildlife. With the exception of deer, bear, elk, beaver, bobcat, fisher, wild turkey, migratory birds, threatened species and endangered species, landowners may take action when personal property – other than an agricultural crop – is being destroyed, or when a sick or diseased animal poses a threat to humans, farm animals or pets. Only the property owner or person in charge of the property may take steps to capture or kill wildlife.

there was a few times i wanted to drop a bear on my property but the bs laws say i cant all i could do was call the police and by the time they got here the bear moved on after trashing my garbage cans point blank if i cant drop the bear with a mag of ss109 in my mp15 or a 50 round mag in ps-90 then i deserve to be mauled :twisted:

·
Registered
636 Posts
i see black bears all the time in pa ...
there was a few times i wanted to drop a bear on my property but the bs laws say i cant all i could do was call the police and by the time they got here the bear moved on after trashing my garbage cans

I was up at our hunting cabin about 8 or 10 years ago in around Clearfield Co. some guy was deer hunting with a 06 shot the 190lb Blackie three time and till his buddie shot it he ended up with like 400 stiches...so A kill a black more likly I it sounded like they were talking Browns? I say NFW... :evil: its not worth my body or life....IMO

·
Registered
18 Posts
Black bears are very thin-skinned animals. I see them all the time where we live in the mountains of Montana. This one came up to the house with her two cubs out of curiosity. With good shot placement they go down as easily or difficult as a man with a hand gun. Its all about shot placement of course. I see a great deal of misinformation on forums and third party stories regarding black bear toughness.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
couple of stick of sticky dynamite would do it, and you get to recycle the animal back to the environment!! It’s a win for all.
only way I would take a 5.7 up to a bear is if I had a p90 with several mags of ss190, especially if your talking a kodiak/grizzlies.
remindes me of the scene in the
remanent where Leo gets tossed around by one till, relentlessly.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
i see black bears all the time in pa sorry but i think i could drop it with my ps-90 my glock 17 or my mp15.
From the PA game commission ---Landowners have a right to protect their property from damages caused by wildlife. With the exception of deer, bear, elk, beaver, bobcat, fisher, wild turkey, migratory birds, threatened species and endangered species, landowners may take action when personal property – other than an agricultural crop – is being destroyed, or when a sick or diseased animal poses a threat to humans, farm animals or pets. Only the property owner or person in charge of the property may take steps to capture or kill wildlife.

there was a few times i wanted to drop a bear on my property but the bs laws say i cant all i could do was call the police and by the time they got here the bear moved on after trashing my garbage cans point blank if i cant drop the bear with a mag of ss109 in my mp15 or a 50 round mag in ps-90 then i deserve to be mauled :twisted:
Nice thing about having land in the boonies is if I see anything I consider a threat to life and limb I simply practice the 3 S rule.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts