FN Herstal Firearms banner
3061 - 3080 of 3167 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
I appreciate folks posting info when a retailer has 5.7 in stock and for a good price but that goes out of date very quickly. I think a 'sticky' on this gets very unusable very quickly. When looking to purchase mass quantities of ammo on-line

·
Registered
668 Posts
I appreciate folks posting info when a retailer has 5.7 in stock and for a good price but that goes out of date very quickly. I think a 'sticky' on this gets very unusable very quickly. When looking to purchase mass quantities of ammo on-line
Gotta check it frequently if that’s what your wanting to do. People just posting helpful leads what else can they do!

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

·
Registered
225 Posts
it's common to have malfunctions with this ammo, it >>STINKS<</smokes ( supposed to be "smokeless powder" so my guess is they mix in hair from the barber shop to keep prices down) horribly and if you breathe much of it you'll get a bad headache/nausea. It's the slowest round made for our guns...you get what you pay for but these folks should really be doing a better job with this ammo IMO. Only one I've EVER had any kind of malfunction with my PS90, Fn ammo runs absolutely flawlessly pretty much guaranteed.

·
Registered
182 Posts
it's common to have malfunctions with this ammo, it >>STINKS<</smokes ( supposed to be "smokeless powder" so my guess is they mix in hair from the barber shop to keep prices down) horribly and if you breathe much of it you'll get a bad headache/nausea. It's the slowest round made for our guns...you get what you pay for but these folks should really be doing a better job with this ammo IMO. Only one I've EVER had any kind of malfunction with my PS90, Fn ammo runs absolutely flawlessly pretty much guaranteed.
Which ammo are you referring to?

My PS90 has eaten FN and AE with no issues.

3061 - 3080 of 3167 Posts