Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***SOLD***
I have 10 unopened boxes of ss192 for sale. 192 does not have the lead-free primers. Will sell all in one lot or separately. If your interested please email me at aabel at lacie.com.

Will take money orders, checks, paypal, etc in payment.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Re: Dunno

prc-104 said:
He said ok and then 15 minutes later said "Oops! Got a better offer, Sorry!"
javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
This isn't an auction site, that sort of things should bar him from selling here for a while, like probation...
Also since its his first post, we should make a rule that you can't post in the WTS until you reach atleast 10 posts.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I have already PM'd him.

I may add a rule about making and breaking deals. However, I do not have a minimum # of posts to post an ad on purpose. The site is still growing, and I want as much traffic in the forsale sections as possible.

it is a decision I have considered in the past - and we may look at it again in the future. But for now - I plan to keep no minimum # of posts...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
apolgizes to the forum and PRC-104

Sorry about this, I just got two replies almost immediately, and didn't really think about it when I accepted the second offer who gave me a cash offer with shipping. It really wasn't a better deal, I just wasn't all there when I was replied. (it was pretty earlier) PRC-104 I've got another set of 500 that I might sell still thinking about it, if I do you have first dibs if you want. I'll throw in shipping too so it'll be a flat price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.