·
Registered
114 Posts
I wish there was an option to post a comment to that add. :twisted:

Oh man. What a missed opportunity. :lol: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I will sell him my Colt for $3000 then he can flip it for $5000 and still make $2000 for his trouble :lol:

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
How about an unfired Colt AR-15 A2 with scope, sling, grip, all original for $2200?

Or another Colt AR-15 carbine (telescopic stock) w/4X30 scope, 5-30rd mags 1-20rder for $1600?

Also, how are DPMS panther's? This place has a lite 16 A2 for $710. My brother was looking at AR's and Gander Mountain has bushy's for $800 or so.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a DPMS lower with a Rock River upper with wilson barrel and removable carry handle that I have been happy with, more so because I bought it for 600$ and it had only had 20 rounds through it. From everything I've read/heard RRA, DPMS, Bushmaster, Colt are the better AR manufacturers with little real difference between them as far as dependability etc. I am sure there are those with their preferences as always and I have not shot the other stuff. I guess like anything, go to the range and shoot a few different brands.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
The sad part is some idiot will pay these inflated prices for these guns and never achieve the skill needed to appreciate a well made weapon.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i will take solace in the fact that there is an idiot that paid 5000 for an AR finally the FS2000 haters lose one argument

·
Registered
203 Posts
That guy seriously needs a good beat down. If this is the reason for all the panic buying and leaving every supplier out of stock on almost everything, then its a shameful time for this country. I can't even get some of the small parts I like to keep around right now possibly because others are looking to bank off of other peoples misery. I'm all for capitalism but what crosses the line into corruption.

Oh yeah, has anyone noticed Cheaper Than Dirt's price on wolf? They should be ashamed of themselves. That's the highest price I have seen anywhere. Pretty much double the actual market price.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM218-5.html

·
Registered
150 Posts
Cooter said:
Oh yeah, has anyone noticed Cheaper Than Dirt's price on wolf? They should be ashamed of themselves. That's the highest price I have seen anywhere. Pretty much double the actual market price.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM218-5.html
that is truly shameful the only time i'd ever use wolf would be when i'm being shot at , maybe me tossing ammo at him will cause him to turn his back so i can get a shot , or the round will jam in the chamber

1 - 13 of 13 Posts