FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not want to announce it ahead of time - otherwise we will get people joining with multiple screen names.

But when we hit the 5000 member mark - I kind of wanted to give a couple of items to that 5000th member.

Crit Dimensions has donated some items to the forum recently. I was going to include 1 of those for the 5000th member. And, I may have something myself to throw in...

Afterwards, I am also going to do a couple of Karma's with those items, and then maybe also start putting them in with the "Swag" we give away for site donations.

Anyway - back to my original topic... is anyone else interested in donating something for the 5000th member?

Plus, please keep this quiet - Only the sponsors have access to this section right now.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thermallator said:
If it's a legitimate - unique IP - I will throw in a $25 bag of goodies.

-TH
Yes, I will check. And, I will PM that person and give them a 2-3 day window. If they do not respond back within that time, then I'll shift it all over to #5001, and so on... Until we get a response. Sometimes ya get some 1 time visitors joining...

·
Registered
214 Posts
I've got a Brass Catcher ready to drop-ship to the lucky person, so just let me know.
:?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Looks like that 5000 member mark will be hit in the next 48 hours if not sooner.
Congrats to Therm & Ship for hosting the FNForum.
Maybe the next 6 months will bring in another 5000!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, we just hit #5000... I've had to delete tons of spambots as they joined, but he is a real member. Later today, I will contact tjp15785 and see if he responds, and then I'll let ya guys know...

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok - I wrote to him and asked that he respond w/i 48 hours. I didn't give that many details.

I am hoping that #5k will be a "participater." But, if he doesn'r respond, then I'll go on to 5001....

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I needa jump to 5001 - He stated he only had a FN shotgun. As some of the items are sorta PS90 specific - he thanked us, but declined. I haven't had the time this week to go on to the next one. I'll contact them tomorrow

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
Strange... If I had won FREE stuff I would have taken it. Even if I didn't own the weapons it was supposed to go on. :twisted:
I could sell them on Gunbroker.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not sure what to do - the 5001 member has been back to the site since I sent my PM and posted. He doesn't seem interested, as I sent the message back on Monday.

Not sure if I will proceed to the next guy or just call it all off.

We're at 5225 now. It would seem sorta anti-climatic. I wanted to announce the person and make a public post about it pretty quick. Now, 2 weeks have gone by....

Maybe we should just wait and try again at #10000?

I'll PM the guy again tomorrow and let him know that time has expired to get back to me if he doesn't do it soon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts