FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here and new to FN. I bought this gun this Friday after watching a few reviews.

I have a holster on order and now I'm the search for some night sights. Is there anyone that make a night sight for this gun? It's not much use for night time carry or an outing that goes into the night. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. The only night sights even manufactured for the 503 are from FN and are overpriced and out of stock. You'll have to wait.
Well that sucks. I know it's new, but I din't even see the FN sights. I guess I'll cross my fingers for some HD's.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I hear you. With everything bad going on in the states/world and it being a fairly new gun in the high competition subcompact arena it may be 3-6 months before more then a few sight manufacturers jump in and pump em out but it will happen eventually. Just shoot her as is and you have new nights as something to look forward to. All carry folks should have a tac light so just make sure to carry one of those as well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The 503 uses the same sight dovetails as the 509, which are the same as those used on the newer SIG pistols and the Springfield XD series. So sights made for the SIG P365 or for the XD(S) should work on the FN 503.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts