FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who may be curious about aesthetics or perhaps fit, the 508t is a nice addition to MRD. Pretty easy to install except FN mislabeled the mounting hardware.

there’s a tiny hang over but it is flush with the wings in the back so I like the fit. The 507k is a super nice fit but the window size muddled up the sight picture with the irons and their ultra luminescent polka dots.

the weight addition isn’t even noticed for me and I’m pretty picky about fondling things that feel a bit heavy.

starting to like the fde color more. It’s slightly darker then the frame on the mkii and much darker then that hideous slide.

Photograph Sleeve Font Material property Snapshot

Sleeve Beige Collar Bag Denim

Shipping box Flooring Wood Beige Automotive design

Wood Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory Font

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

White Light Finger Road surface Asphalt

Paper towel Finger Trigger Wood Gun barrel

Luggage and bags Bag Wood Tints and shades Flooring

Finger Wood Paper towel Trigger Gun barrel

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found that optics on the usg/mk2 look way off. It’s probably the fact that the mrd was designed around having an optic on it that it actually looks good. I realize it’s a training issue, as many say, but I find the window to be generous enough that I don’t find myself tucking my head down to find the dot like I do on the 507k.

·
Registered
175 Posts
For anyone who may be curious about aesthetics or perhaps fit, the 508t is a nice addition to MRD. Pretty easy to install except FN mislabeled the mounting hardware.

there’s a tiny hang over but it is flush with the wings in the back so I like the fit. The 507k is a super nice fit but the window size muddled up the sight picture with the irons and their ultra luminescent polka dots.

the weight addition isn’t even noticed for me and I’m pretty picky about fondling things that feel a bit heavy.

starting to like the fde color more. It’s slightly darker then the frame on the mkii and much darker then that hideous slide.

View attachment 170303
View attachment 170302

View attachment 170297
View attachment 170296
View attachment 170299
View attachment 170301
View attachment 170295
View attachment 170300
View attachment 170298
Pistol looks great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts