FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
I do know that the LS edge full size magazine functions in the CC- interchanged to two myself in the store with the same question. What is different between the 509 and LS Efge mags? I know the FNS mags are comparable with 509 platforms with base plate change.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I do know that the LS edge full size magazine functions in the CC- interchanged to two myself in the store with the same question. What is different between the 509 and LS Efge mags? I know the FNS mags are comparable with 509 platforms with base plate change.
i don't know the exact specifics but the baseplate on the LS Edge mag is different to interface with the flared mag well kinda like the HK USP Jet Funnel setup. that and the fact that LS Edge mags are about $80 each. i did get mine when they had the promo with 3 free mags so i have 6 total.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Yes. All the magazines from the 509C, 509M and 509 Full size with the sleeve fit in the 509CC Edge. The only notable difference on the frame from a standard 509c is the grip stippling, it's the same texture as the LS Edge. That's the only difference and they are interchangeable with the standard 509c.

·
Registered
FN509 Tactical
4 Posts
I have a 509C and a 509 tactical and I have tried to find a sleeve for the 24 round mags that will allow a fit into the 509C and every time I read a description of a sleeve that will cover the magazine to fit the 509C I order it and it doesn't work. Aftermarket is not very good for the 509 pistols.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I have a 509C and a 509 tactical and I have tried to find a sleeve for the 24 round mags that will allow a fit into the 509C and every time I read a description of a sleeve that will cover the magazine to fit the 509C I order it and it doesn't work. Aftermarket is not very good for the 509 pistols.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts