FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I also saw that it has a manual safety, do you know if that is a new release? I don't see it on the fn site?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Thank you! I also saw that it has a manual safety, do you know if that is a new release? I don't see it on the fn site?
That I can not answer, sorry... others will chime in I'm sure. Maybe a contract thing with FN?? maybe made for states that require firearms to have a safety, either way its a good deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's $399.99 with the $20 shipping. Add your transfer fee, and it's a fairly good deal for a bit upwards of (approx) $420 out the door. Unfortunately, I love my FNS40, FNS9C, and FNX45 and I'm good!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I purchased one from them, just waiting on shipping. Downside is the slide doesn't have the RMR cutout. I can't find any slides for sale with RMR cutout either, so if an optic beyond irons is what you want keep looking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered a 509 Midsize MRD last week for only $499. I couldn't believe the price would be that low when everyone else was $699, but took a chance anyway. I picked it up yesterday.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Link? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
It was from grabagun, but they are back up to $699 now. I'm pretty sure they realized they had it priced wrong when they fulfilled my order. It stayed at $499 throughout the weekend, but when I checked again after getting the shipping notification last Tuesday, it was back up to $699.

Here is the screenshot of the price though.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gunprime has them at $367 plus shipping (66-100463). Nearly everyone else seems to have them over $500, so it’s a good enough deal I’m trying to figure out what other shoe is going to drop. Mine’s supposed to come in Tuesday so we’ll see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts