FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone mounted a 507C V2 on a 509 MRD? I followed the directions for the RMR plates/screws, but the screw heads are a bit too big and started scratching the finish. I tried the screws that came with the 507C, but they're too short and only about 2 threads or so make it through.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I used the screws that came with the gun. It mounted nicely on my gun.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Is that a 507c v2? I have a brand new one sitting right here and the buttons are side by side not stacked vertically. I guess mine is a 507C-X2

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is that a 507c v2? I have a brand new one sitting right here and the buttons are side by side not stacked vertically. I guess mine is a 507C-X2
It is a 507C V2

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone mounted a 507C V2 on a 509 MRD? I followed the directions for the RMR plates/screws, but the screw heads are a bit too big and started scratching the finish. I tried the screws that came with the 507C, but they're too short and only about 2 threads or so make it through.
FN 509 compact tactical...yup mine are to short they only grab a thread and quarter going in...not good! What have you done to solve this? Holosun and FN did not have much of an idea other than start looking for the right ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts