FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a guess as to who the 5th Cylon will be? I think its Man itself. I remember Adm. Odama saying once "We're all Cylon's". But don't remember where/which episode it was. But if I have to choose one I'll choose Lee Odama.

·
Banned
112 Posts
It's Starbuck.
The other Cylons were told by the hybrid that the other 5 were in the fleet. The original 5 were all affected by the 'music' which exposed the 4 we know about. The only one not present was Starbuck. She's about a fruitloop anyway and I think her Cylon wiring is about half off anyway.
She wasn't present during the 'music' so she didn't get exposed to the other 4.
What nobody seem to be concerned with is...if Athena's baby is so special as a human/Cylon hybrid, then so is Cali and Chief's kid. And what of the captured 6 and Colonel Tie's affair..now she's preggo? So Cylon's CAN procreate?
They wrote in certain conundrums that will need to be addressed before they can really wrap up the series this season.
We got a glimpse of a future episode in a teaser of the hybrid telling President Rosslyn that SHE is the 5th Cylon, but that isn't so. Otherwise doc Coddle would have noticed her blood was different when they gave her the transfusion with Hera's blood.
Think about it. It makes sense.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Sorry I think is TOM, (original member of first BSG) He left Galatica and went back to his ship, thats why he didn't hear music.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts