FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just got my fifth FN product, a PS90 with the optical sight (black ring). It's so ugly that it's cute.

My first child is an StG58 FAL on an Imbel receiver. I never get tired of that thing. It is my primary play toy when I go to the range.

My second was an FN 49 (I think that was the model #) pistol in .40 S&W. I sold it because of a crappy trigger and because I needed the money. Felt great in hand though.

My third is another FAL. It is mostly an L1A1 kit on an Imbel receiver but with a StG58 lower. It's a real ugly mutt but it is more accurate than the StG58 (L1A1's have a 6 groove barrel, Stg58's are 4). I rarely shoot it.

My fourth is a FiveseveN pistol. It started my craving for the 5.7 cartridge. Oh, for some SS190's...

Other than that I have two wonderful Glocks, an M&P, a 1907 Savage, a Winchester 1300 Defender, and my beloved Romarm SAR1 (AK).

I don't know if any of you watch G4TV but I was actually interviewed on "Attack of the Show" discussing a FAL during the OFASTS shoot (didn't make the web site but did make the show). I haven't actually seen the video but my parents were geeked.

BTW, OFASTS is awesome! Please come out next year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, tomorrow. I'll have to get them all to pose (and you know how difficult children can be).

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
In for baby pics as well!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome! Wow, there are tons of videos of OFAST on youtube. Maybe you're in one of the them.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot and Trade.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, requested pictures. Kanthek, I am in Dumas, TX, but not for much longer. The customer's location I am working at doesn't need me past January. My company will relocate me.

Just the FN's

All my kiddo's

Alison Haislip is so hot http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1689872/

Not sure where the fan came from. It certainly wasn't used.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Nice collection you got there! :?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts