Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Selling some of my stash to help a member out and recoup some of my "hobby expenses."

Up for sale is 14 boxes of SS197SR "Blue Box" 40 gr V-max tipped 5.7x28mm ammo. All sealed except for one to record Lot Number. Was a bulk buy so they "should" all be the same lot.

Asking $30.00 a box for subtotal of $420.00 + Shipping Costs if applicable.

Cash FTF preferred in Houston,Tx. Please allow for other methods to clear before shipment.

Will not ship where prohibited or illegal, know your laws before contacting me and please don't resell on gunbroker, otherwise I'll be forced to subscribe you to male enlargement pill newsletters:NO:.

I can be contacted at [email protected] for questions, concerns etc. etc.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Don't mind the boxes of ammo I they come with a sticky kind of residue on them. Just wash your hands--- wth is with the dude in the back? Kind of creepy bro

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Uhhhh. While its hard to keep my eyes off that ammo, ...

as Foghorn Leghorn might say: I say, I say boy, what in the world is that going on BEHIND the ammo ???
UNDERSTATEMENT of 2013.

LOL

F***ing laughed quite a bit seeing that backdrop and your post! :)

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Don't mind the boxes of ammo I they come with a sticky kind of residue on them. Just wash your hands--- wth is with the dude in the back? Kind of creepy bro
No sticky! Just a nice clean transaction. Got the ammo today. $30/box plus $17 shipping which I can live with for real SS197. Dr. Frank-n-Furter would be envious of the backdrop.:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.