FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.promotedpawn.com/products/10
This service will cut the trigger weight and length of pull in half and link the safety switch to the hammer.
Please visit the website for more info and tell me what you think.
By gauging the demand I can prepare for the work more efficiently. Who's in??

I could maybe offer a do-it-yourself kit for ~$50 it would include parts and tools and would require a drill and mechanical confidence. Which would you be more interested in?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sending in the trigger pack or lower would not require an FFL correct? Also from what your website says, this mod would actually reduce likelyhood of a drop fire. Sounds like a great idea, I would be more inclined to send mine in. These things are far too expensive for home jobs, you guys have a great reputation for your quality.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I'm EXTREMELY interested. Keep us up to date! :eek:
Not to thread jack, but as I was skimming around, I saw at first $80 job :-D :-D

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UltraFudd said:
I'm interested.

Any idea when you'll start doing these?

Expected turnaround time?
I still have some tests to perform. So far the trigger has withstood all my attempts to make it brake or fail. I'll start taking orders sometime this month.

Turnaround time will vary depending on my workload- 3 hours minimum, 4 days max.

Is $80 a good price for one of those iceman?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm interested, but am conservative in nature. This means I'd like to see a little testing and user history before I jump in. If all goes well though, I'm in. I hate the stock trigger pull.

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
Ick throws hat into ring, I would want to see some pictures and increase my comfort level before buying. I am interested though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts