FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good deals on 124gr boxes of 50? Would like to run 100-200 rounds through my new 9mm before moving to the 115gr.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Automatic accuracy. Made by Mathew mink. So far I've shot ~500 rounds with zero issues and it was cheap. Shippings fast too. As soon as I'm done with all of this I'll be trying out the 147gr

·
Registered
82 Posts
And for what it's worth. I shot 1k rounds of Remington 115 with brand new right out of the box fns9 with zero failures or malfunctions.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also have some Magtech 115gr that we'll be trying. My wife has a Nano and my son a Walther PPK. They've both been using 124 but want to try the 115 as well. We'll share and report.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Monday March 10th - Automatic Accuracy Ammo

I placed an order on February 26th for 6x50 of various grainage. Apparently it was shipped on March 5th from Little Rock with delivery showing for Tuesday March 11th.

If accurate (no pun intended) it took 7 days to fill the order and shipping adding another 6 days. Works out to about 2 weeks to the West Coast.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Put 150 rounds of 135g and 147gr Automatic Accuracy through the new FN 9 with no issues. My wife tried some in her Nano and had 3 feel issues. 2nd son used some in his Walther with no issues. He did note that his Remington 147 felt much stronger than the AA 147.

From the time of order for the AA till we got it was about 2 weeks. We paid in the mid $16 range for 50 rounds plus $12 shipping. At the gun show a month ago we bought a case of 1,000 rounds of Magtech for $260. Used the MT today as well with no issues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts