FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My newest addition....

:D

RRA upper, 9" TROS barrel, and 3 lug flash hider with 7" midwest industries quad rail, Hahn precision bottom loading mag block, beta c-mag, 9mm heavy buffer. And the light is a surefire knock off, uses all of the same parts though, and makes an excellent grip point.

And my old pistol...probably won't be getting as much love!!! J&T 10.5" 5.56/.223 upper trunk gun

·
Registered
252 Posts
I love it! Too much, I want one!
Load that up with HP's and if zombie’s could have nightmares I think that would be it!
:arrow:

·
Registered
249 Posts
What kind of compensator/FH is that?

BTW Nice. :?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
McLovin, it's an HK MP5 3 lug flash hider

Devildoc, haven't tried that one yet! :-D I need to get some normal mags for it still :lol:

·
Registered
857 Posts
very nice

Is it reliaable?

Also I never understood those stocks - are they better then a regular ar stock - do you just tuck it in your arm pit?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
wlcohen said:
very nice

Is it reliaable?

Also I never understood those stocks - are they better then a regular ar stock - do you just tuck it in your arm pit?
That isn't a stock - this is actually an AR pistol. It still needs the tube on the back for the bolt to go back and forth.

·
Registered
857 Posts
ShipWreck said:
wlcohen said:
very nice

Is it reliaable?

That isn't a stock - this is actually an AR pistol. It still needs the tube on the back for the bolt to go back and forth.
Thanks! You learn somthing new everyday.

·
Registered
249 Posts
very nice

Is it reliaable?

Yep, put on stock on that and it's considered a short barreled rifle (SBR) and you need a $200 Tax stamp for it to be legal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts