FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who is interested:

Natchez Shooters Supplies has 9mm CCI Blazer for $7.99/box. They will not ship to Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee.

Widener's has the same for $8.45/box.

If you like CCI Blazer and can buy in bulk you may want to check out these suppliers.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ive always wonder why they will not ship to those states. Anyone know? I shoot the heck out of Blazer to.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called and asked, because I am in Alabama and would like to order from Natchez. I was told that they are a distributor for retailers in these states and have agreed not to compete with them.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Wow, good find thanks!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Indeed thank you, I was going to call them and ask why. My Uzi's eat this stuff up.

Hell, I work at two gun stores and cant even get that good of a price for good stuff :( Had to switch totaly to Wolf.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I buy 9mm Blazer locally for $9.99 per box now. But, I only buy 100-200 rounds at a time, on my way to the range. So, it really isn't worth it for me. My wife gets on my case if I were to buy a lot in bulk. I was going to do that before the last price increase.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife gets on my case if I were to buy a lot in bulk
Yea, know what you mean. I did manage to convince my better half to let me order 10 boxes of the CCI Blazer and some 7.62 x 39 Barnaul from Widener's. I'm stocking up on several brands of 7.62 x 39 to try out in my Saiga if I ever get back to an outdoor range.

I've noticed on some other forums that Academy is selling CCI Blazer 9MM for $7.99/box, but it is still $9.99 at my local Academy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts