FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Buffman as always great Vid! Thank You, it does as advertised and really seems like a whole new ammo platform! I simply don't understand is why in Liberty's Promo Vid they shoot a huge solid piece of Ham with a 9mm and the Ham explodes in to many small pieces from inside out and I have never seen a Ham blow up like theirs! Any thoughts on their vid?
Low Recoil Ammo - Liberty Ammunition Click on 1st Vid top left (Promo Vid).

Thank's

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buffman as always great Vid! Thank You, it does as advertised and really seems like a whole new ammo platform! I simply don't understand is why in Liberty's Promo Vid they shoot a huge solid piece of Ham with a 9mm and the Ham explodes in to many small pieces from inside out and I have never seen a Ham blow up like theirs! Any thoughts on their vid?
Low Recoil Ammo - Liberty Ammunition Click on 1st Vid top left (Promo Vid).

Thank's
Probably because it's a cooked ham, could be very tender, and the meat would be easy to break apart.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I just bought 4 more boxes 2 in 9mm and 2 in .40sw, best place to get is at Ammunition Depot at $16.97 per box and $13.10 for UPS and no sig. required! I would never mix it with any other ammo since the diff in recoil, noise etc.. might mess u up in a stressful situation also remember this ammo is hot as heck and I would only test 1 mag and use the rest when needed.

At least so far no Guns have blown up like many Glocks, Sigs and HK's did with the RIP ammo much of it was inconsistently loaded and that is why they recalled all of their .45 ammo!

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just bought 4 more boxes 2 in 9mm and 2 in .40sw, best place to get is at Ammunition Depot at $16.97 per box and $13.10 for UPS and no sig. required! I would never mix it with any other ammo since the diff in recoil, noise etc.. might mess u up in a stressful situation also remember this ammo is hot as heck and I would only test 1 mag and use the rest when needed.

At least so far no Guns have blown up like many Glocks, Sigs and HK's did with the RIP ammo much of it was inconsistently loaded and that is why they recalled all of their .45 ammo!
Good point on the different recoil between ammo. I got a real good price on these at the gun show this Saturday. $18 for the box so a jumped on it. Also bought 5 boxes 50rds each of Sellier and Bellot 40 S&W 180gr FMJ at $14 a box, so I jumped on that too. I wish he had more I would of bought it all.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Nice!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.